Whether you are considering fiber cement siding or vinyl siding, Sparrow Exteriors should be your first choice Atlanta area Siding Contractor. Sparrow Exteriors installs James Hardie Fiber Cement Siding as well as Vinyl Siding from today’s top manufacturers.
Vinyl siding is a great option for homeowners looking to improve the look of their home while benefiting from a low maintenance and less expensive product. Vinyl Siding is extremely popular, in no small part due to its relatively low cost, durability, and installation time. Vinyl siding not only provides lasting beauty but also design flexibility, as it comes in a variety of styles and colors.
Let’s face it, the exterior of your home is the number one thing that affects the way people see it. With vinyl siding from Sparrow Exteriors, your home will not only look its best year after year, season after season, but it can also save you money over time on utilities and maintenance.
BENEFITS & ADVANTAGES OF VINYL SIDING:
· Affordability: Vinyl siding is often less expensive than wood siding, or fiber cement siding products.
· Increased Home Value: Roughly 30% of the new homes in the U.S. choose vinyl siding. Using this product speaks to the longevity and durability of your home’s exterior, potentially increasing its resale value.
· Color Choices: Vinyl siding is available in a wide variety of long lasting colors. So not only do you have more flexibility in determining your home’s décor, but this means you could potentially save additional expenses down the road by not having to paint your home’s exterior.
· Greater Durability & Home Protection: Vinyl siding creates a weather barrier for your home’s exterior. It can prevent damage from wind, water, and snow/ice. It does not retain moisture like wood siding, helping to avoid the effects of rot and mildew. Vinyl siding is designed to last. Many vinyl siding manufacturers offer lifetime warranties on their products!
· Less Maintenance: One of the most appealing benefits of vinyl siding is the lack of necessary maintenance. If a panel is damaged, it can easily be removed and replaced. With a cleaning solution, you can simply wash off the dirt that may accumulate on your home’s exterior.
· Energy Efficiency: When retrofitting a home with vinyl siding, there are several ways to increase the overall energy efficiency of your home. Some manufacturers offer a vinyl siding product with insulation built into the back of the siding itself. This can add an R-Value as much as 4 or 5 to your walls. Also, insulation board provides not only a moisture barrier, but also a smooth surface for the new siding to be installed; effectively sealing off the building envelope and conserving energy.
SPARROW EXTERIORS is a premier Georgia Siding Contractor and we are happy to use our expertise to help you. If you have questions about your home’s siding, roofing, painting, insulation, or gutters or would like us to perform a FREE, NO OBLIGATION inspection of your home or business, we invite you to call us today and… “Trust Your Nest to The Very Best!”